Quick n easy Thursday night dinner.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Yes, I do know it's Friday night but this is a super yummy meal I made last night but I didn't have the time to post LOL
TheADDHousewife is unfortunatly sick and I am really hoping this isn't going to continue threw the whole cold n flu season. Last year was bad enough!
So I was looking around the kitchen because I had napped yesterday I didn't pull anything out of the freezer. Go figuer!
So in my search I found some frozen chicken breast hmmm what could I do with these... well it came to me! =)
EASY Mama Pull-Chicken!
4 chicken breasts (I used the frozen ones)
1/2c B-B-Q sauce
+/- 1c water You want it to just cover the chicken, so it depends on how thick they are.
sm onion diced

In cooking pot add b-b-q sauce and water. Stir to combine well. Add in onion & chicken.
Bring to a boil. Cover & reduce heat to simmer. When chicken in no longer pink remove from sauce.
Shread chicken and return to pot. Heat to boiling stiring constantly untill sauce thickens to desired
consistancy.
Serve alone or on rolls.
I served mine by itself with french fries and green beans. The kids ate it right up. A little note though take the chicken all out of the pot and rince it as soon as your done cooking. I left mine sit just while I ate and it took quite a bit to get it off the pan LOL
On the agenda for tonight... I'm still sick thankfully it's movie & a pizza Friday =)
Hoping your weekend is wonderful!
TheADDHousewife

Labels: ,

0 comments: