Please go away sickness!!!

Monday, September 27, 2010

It really never fails the kids get back to school and everything is going well. Then all of the sudden they bring home something gross! I've been sick for 5 days now. Both boys are sick and so is *L. So I have a sick infant, a sick 12 year old and a sick 8 year old. Lucky me. * LIL-A is the worst right now. The coughs are awful. So it's a day of layin around for them.
Making a pot roast in the crock pot for sinner tonight. My Mama is coming over to eat with us (she's sick too). I think I'm going to make up some oatmeal chocolate chip cookies for desert. Working on getting my kitchen cleaned this morning. I just need to sweep and mop the floor now. Already got dishes and the counters all washed up. Just in time to dirty more of course LOL
Hoping my babies feel better soon!
~TheADDHousewife~

0 comments: