Ugg the word of my Monday.

Monday, April 6, 2009

L stayed home from school today she was up off an on all night with a belly ache and slight fever. When will these sicknesses stop attacking my kids. It seems like if anything is going around they catch it. For moths now every day someone in the house has had soemthing. I'm sick of being sick! So needless to say L slept most of the day away downstairs on my bed. A was pretty good and let her sleep which was good. L needs to go to school tomorrow though even if she's feeling a bit under the weather she's missed sooo much school this term I'm worried about her grades. C woke up bright eyed and bussy tailed this morning which was a huge help. He fell asleep pretty early last ngiht so he was able to get lots of good sleep. He was also excited to wear his new pants to school LOL
I didn't get as much done today as I had planned. I'm still sore from all the big cleaning this past weekend and it's a poor rainy day. Arthritis acts up big time when it's cold and damp. I did manage to get 1 load of laundry washed still need to hang it though and I have another in the wash to wash and hang. I got all the dishes done and dinner is in the oven. I'm making breaded chicken tenders and Mommy's famous herb potatoes. It's smelling good already.
Hunnie is sound asleep in his recliner he didn't get much sleep last night. Had a hard time falling asleep last night. I'm glad he wasn't later for work though! So I'm letting him get some rest now, just need to make sure he doesn't sleep too much or he won't sleep tonight.
Got some dry clothes downstairs that I need to get upstairs too now that I just remembered they're down here LOL
We're in yet another flood warning zone tonight. Not quite sure when it will be over. I don't understand why the past 3 years we've had so much flooding. To the point we've been evacuated twice. It's a pain really but I know they do it for safty reasons. I jsut hope not to be evacuated again this year!
Well that's pretty much my Monday a big load of ugg LOL

from,
~ The ADD Housewife ~

Labels: ,

0 comments: