You know what I want to do...

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

There's been alot of talk today about buying houses. I really want to do that. I want to move from our tiny 2 bedroom townhouse into a nice 3 bedroom home. I want a yard, a garden and a place to have friends and family over to spend time together.
So I really would like to start saving money, couponing again, buying in bulk when I can, maybe even find a way to grow some fresh veggies this summer. I have been searching alot of blogs latley. So I'm on a mission... to learn all I can about saving money and living on a strict budget!!

from,
~ The ADD Housewife ~

2 comments:

Virginia said...

Nice to meet you! Good luck on saving up. :)

Virginia
Living the Local Life

Steph said...

Hey! Thanks for visiting my blog - however did you find it? I'm glad to find YOUR blog - it's great! I'll be stopping in again soon!

Steph