What's for Dinner Tonight?

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

There's my pic!

Well our water just got turned back on it's 6:10pm. Water needs to run for a while to get all of the 'stuff' out of it. 'Stuff' I don't even wanna know what it is. So I still can't use it to cook dinner tonight. Hunnie just left I don't know if he's picking something up or not. He didn't say anything when he left and forgot to grab his cell phone so...


We'll see when he returns 'What's for Dinner tonight' lol


To Be Continued:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Well Hunnie got home a few minutes ago and brought home some lovley McDonalds for dinner tonight. Yeah it's not good, just clogged our arteries and aged us like 10 years but... I didn't have to cook it. Yes I do dip my fries in sweet & sour sauce =) lol
from,
~ The ADD Housewife ~

0 comments: