My To - Do List for the day...

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Here's a list of the things I'd like to get done today. Don't hold your breath that they will get down though. After little sleep last night I've very tired today. Here we go anyway.

1- Dishes wash all of them and put them away.
2- do 2 loads of laundry and hang them to dry (we don't have a dryer).
3- Put the clean clothes away that haven't made it into a dresser yet (Mainly L's)
4- Pick-up and vaccum L & A's bedroom.
5- Sweep and wash bathroom floor, wipe down sink and toilet.
6- Start dinner for tonight (Homemade chicken noodle soup)-DONE cooking in crockpot.
7- Pick L up at her after school club.
8- Feed family.
9- Take my van to the garage and hopfully it'll get a inspection sticker tomorrow!! (Crossing my fingers!!)

Labels: , ,

1 comments:

Carol Pyles said...

Wow what a full day you have planed hehe. All within that list I do not see chating with me on IM HAHAHA

Toodles woman