My last 2 days.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Well I didn't get a chance to post yesterday. Been busy trying to get the house cleaned up and get the laundry done. I want to get my regualr cleaning down so I can start spring cleaning started and over with. The weather is starting to get warmer here and the kids have been playing outside alot. Which is good they really need the fresh air. I had a few windows open yesterday made the house smell nice. It's going to be raining the next couple days. I didn't get a chance to get down to see my freind Louise yesterday I feel bad about that. I need to get down there on Friday though. Last night I made ziti & sauce for supper, nothing too fancy. Tonight I made beef strogganoff again not too fancy. I want some ice cream now though LOL
Yesterday I managed to get 3 loads of laundry washed and hug they should all be dry tomorrow morning so I should be able to get 4 loads washed tomorrow. I have some blankets that need to be washed.
Hunnie has been working hard the past couple days and he's pretty tired. Kids and getting close to done with their school week. A has been doing alot of spelling small words and she's doing great.
Sorry not too much to report here pretty much same old same ole.
Gotta run adn do the dinner dishes.

from,
~ The ADD Housewife ~

Labels:

0 comments: