Here's to Thursday.. & Cat pee on my carpet!!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Well today went pretty good. L went to see the new Hannah Montana Movie with my cousin. She really liked it. So she was gone for a few hours. A and C played well while she was gone. Get this there wasn't any fighting! Woo Hoo! :) I didn't get any cleaning done today though. Everytime I picked something up that spot was trashed again in a flash. It's so frusterating. I clean over and over and over again and this house still looks a wreck. Our kitten/s have decided yet again that my carpet is a good play to pee now. Does anyone have any idea how to get that out of carpet?? Our property is going to have a complete fit! Uggg I'm so stressed.
It finally stopped raining today and we got some nice warm sun. This weekend is going to be super nice *says the almighty weather guy*. I sure hope so I'm going to soak in all I can!
Hunnie is off tomorrow so I'm hoping to get alot done around here. I'd like to get the walls upstairs scrubbed down and get the dust out. A sparkling clean bathroom sounds heavenly right about now! I so hope the windows can be opened this weekend to get some nice Spring air in here. Mmmmmm that sounds so nice! The only thing that would top that is a nice fresh fragrant bunch of spring flowers but I think that's pushing it a little LOL I should get off my bum right now and start but I'm too tired LOL
Well that's my Thursday, and my plans for tomorrow.

from,
~ The ADD Housewife ~

Labels:

2 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

Hi! I'm visiting from MBC. Great blog.

Unknown said...

Hi, Chris,
I want to apologize for not getting back to you about the New England Bloggers. I thought I was receiving all of my comments via email, but such was not the case, so I am going through them one by one. I'm adding you to the list today. If you'd like to be included in emails about activities we are doing, you can email me through my profile. For example, this week we are hosting giveaways and linking to each other. It's really increasing traffic.